- Steven Bracco (San Francisco, CA) - $11,406.00
- Joseph Peters-Mathews (San Francisco, CA) - $10,774.01
- Hamish Chandra (San Francisco, CA) - $8,651.00
- Scott Yarmark (San Francisco, CA) - $4,807.50
- Jacob Ayoub (San Francisco, CA) - $3,300.00
- Jared Hemming (San Francisco, CA) - $2,475.00
- Vaughn Frisby (San Francisco, CA) - $2,426.00
- Angel Cordero (San Francisco, CA) - $1,475.00
- Neel Rane (San Francisco, CA) - $1,300.00
- Alex Sirkin (San Francisco, CA) - $1,270.00
- The Team to Beat - $14,689.02
- Castro Stocking Stuffers - $12,831.00
- Team Bridgemen - $4,980.31
- San Francisco Bearding Society - $2,430.00
- Happy Birthday Erica, Take 2! - $1,320.00
- Team Alloe: Allan + Joe - $1,125.00
- Santas Hos - $1,110.00
- STRUT Festivus For The Rest Of Us - $1,096.00
- Mistle Bros - $1,045.00
- SF Tsunami - $815.00
Santa Skivvies Run is a festive fun run through the Castro benefiting San Francisco AIDS Foundation. Join us as we drop trou, raise funds, and fight AIDS. Don't miss out on the best event of the season!
Everyone is welcome to participate: Naughty or nice, young or old, fresh-faced newbie or long-time Skivvies veteran. Pull on your favorite festive costume, or strip down to your undies to raise awareness and fight HIV/AIDS in our community.
We are proud to partner with Lookout to produce this exciting event!
9:00 AM - Check In opens outside the Lookout, 3600 16th St, San Francisco.
10:15 AM - All Participants must be checked in
10:30 AM - The run begins.
Please arrive early so you have enough time to check-in, pick up your fundraising incentives, and store your personal items in Gear Holding.
The event will go on, rain or shine, so please be prepared for the weather!
We’ll start outside the Lookout in the heart of the Castro. From there, it is 1.5 miles around the Castro, ending where we started.
Santa Skivvies Block Party
Once you cross the finish line, continue the fun! Join us at Santa’s Village on Noe Street (between Market and Beaver Street) for a lineup of performances, awards, and contests! Santa’s Village will be open from 9AM – Noon.
Help Us Raise Funds to End HIV Transmission
Each runner receives their own personal fundraising page and access to our online fundraising tools. Everyone is encouraged to fundraise to help San Francisco AIDS Foundation provide much-needed funding for its free HIV testing, prevention, and support services.
Still Have Questions?
Visit the FAQ section for additional information.
Santa Skivvies Run is a smoke-free event
2017 Fundraising Awards
Stay tuned for information.
Runners who reach key fundraising levels also receive some incentive gifts, including skivvies, a tank top and an official Santa Skivvies Run union suit.
Here are our current top fundraisers for Santa Skivvies: